What is insulating paper
Insulating paper is a general term for electrical insulating paper. Used as insulation material for various electrical equipment such as cables and coils. In addition to having good insulation properties and mechanical strength, it also has its own characteristics.
tufQUIN composite insulation paper
TFT composites, a series of high performance insulating paper composite products
The tufQUIN110 is compounded with a polyester film. The typical structure is a thin layer of thin tufQUIN insulation paper with polyester film on both sides for high temperature insulation.
tufQUIN TFT composites, typically used for 180°C (H) class motors or motors for slot and slot insulation, also used in 200°C (N) class dry transformers as interlayer insulation and grounding insulation.
TFT composite material is a product with balanced electrical, thermal and thermal properties. It improves the reliability of the equipment by improving the performance of the insulating material.
1. 180°C (H) class motor or generator for slot insulation, see insulation and slot insulation
2. Dry-type transformers, interlayer insulation and ground insulation
Spiral wound pipe
4. Line and harness wrapping
5. Breaker panel
6. Busbar insulation
7. Capacitor insulation
8. Current-carrying conductors and devices
9. DC coil insulation
The main features
2. Excellent dielectric properties
3. High thermal conductivity
4. Easy to insert
5. A certain hardness, resilience
6.UL insulation system certification, grade 200°C(N)
7.CSA certification, temperature class 180°C and 200°C